- Who We Are
- Contact Us
Morgan Spencer works with the best employers in London, so we get the pick of the best jobs in London. Our services are based upon a traditional customer service approach, we know you matter and that is why we care.
We get many great comments about our services, from both Candidates and Clients alike!
Why not contact us to find out why?
Or view our latest jobs here: Jobs in London
Corporate Finance PA - City - £35 - £38k 6-12 month contract Job Details
Corporate Finance PA - City - £35,000 - £38,000 6-12 month contract
Our client: A large International Financial Institution based in the heart of the city is looking for a strong and experienced PA to support a team within their Corporate Finance division. Working within this fast paced and dynamic environment this role will see you joining a team who have a great `work hard play hard` attitude. Drawing upon your strong organisational and PA skills you`ll enjoy managing their busy workload and every changing diaries. Previous Corporate Finance experience is preferable for this role but failing that experience within Financial or Professional Services within a central London organisation is ESSENTIAL in order to be considered for this role.
- PA support for Investment Banking Directors with assistance to the Directors` sector team.
- Client liaison on behalf of the Directors.
- Arranging and co-ordinating client and internal meetings, lunches, presentations and other client functions
- Production and maintenance of electronic artefacts in MS Office formats including printing and binding.
- Type and deal with general correspondence
- Arranging travel
- Maintain client relationship database
- Dealing with and keeping on top of expenses
- Provide telephone cover for the team and office at all times
- Deal with matters which are of a confidential nature
- Perform any other duties which may reasonably be required
- Proven senior/mgmt level PA experience gained within Financial/professional services
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to properly use the relevant IT applications.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE`s or equivalent including Maths & English Language
- Typing speed of 60 WPM min
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Must be prepared to be flexible with working hours (core hours 8.30 am - 5.00 pm)
- Desk Top Publishing experience would be an advantage, but not essential
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.
The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114