- Who We Are
- Contact Us
Morgan Spencer works with the best employers in London, so we get the pick of the best jobs in London. Our services are based upon a traditional customer service approach, we know you matter and that is why we care.
We get many great comments about our services, from both Candidates and Clients alike!
Why not contact us to find out why?
Or view our latest jobs here: Jobs in London
Graduate PA - International Investment/Trading Co - £33-37k Job Details
TITLE: PA - International Investment/ FS/Trading Company - City
Our client is a large financial services, trading and investments provider based in the heart of London City. With over $20Bn of funds under management in over two decades of success the company have gone from strength to strength.
They are now searching for an ambitious and confident Graduate PA to join one of their dynamic teams. This role will suit candidates will be from a financial services background and already have supported a busy and demanding team.
If you are looking for a challenging career move, with fantastic benefits, in a highly corporate, fast paced environment this job really will tick all the boxes!!
This is a busy role that will require high levels of energy and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience.
- Proactive diary management, understanding priorities and managing people`s expectations
- Discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- To manage a busy e-mail inbox, draft and type correspondences for and on-behalf of the Heads as required]
- General office administration including ordering of stationary
- Preparation of presentations and documents for meetings
- Assist with document retrieval, preparation and distribution of all documentation
- Compile and submit expense claims
- Management of travel logistics
- Organise and maintain filing system
- Authorise and submit invoices for payment from suppliers.
- General HR calendar duties including annual leave, sickness and general oversight of HR Connect
- Manage the CRM database, ensuring it is maintained, cleansed and up-to-date as well as preparing marketing lists / events reservations
- Coordinate and liaise with marketing in relation to preparing and managing marketing collateral
- Completion of ad-hoc tasks and key office initiatives
- Perform any other administrative duties related to the teams as required including accounts payments, contact filing, facility bookings and building access etc Meeting arrangements.
- Assist, book and arrange venues as and when required for meetings, workshops
- Book and arrange Induction sessions for new starters
- Notify all defined parties of meetings and workshops through notifications (agendas; attachments etc) Attend team meetings in order to take accurate minutes and action points or tasks
- Compile minutes, get manager approval and distribute to all defined parties
Candidates will need to come from a financial services background or alternatively a professional services background. In addition you will need to have excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise a number of tasks throughout the day.
- SOLID AND STABLE EXPERIENCE AS A PA WITHIN A FINANCIAL SERVICES OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMPANY.
- DEGREE EDUCATED with the desire to further develop themselves.
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written communication skills) and be able to generate own correspondence/communication
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good telephone skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Assisting in the effective and efficient running of projects
- Ability to build relationships - Innovative and solutions driven
- Self-motivated, assertive and pro-active
- IT Skills; Microsoft office, very knowledgeable in MS Outlook, MS Power Point, MS word, MS Excel
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role
- Solutions driven
- Service orientated