- Who We Are
- Contact Us
Morgan Spencer works with the best employers in London, so we get the pick of the best jobs in London. Our services are based upon a traditional customer service approach, we know you matter and that is why we care.
We get many great comments about our services, from both Candidates and Clients alike!
Why not contact us to find out why?
Or view our latest jobs here: Jobs in London
PA to European Investment Team (German & French Needed) £33-35k Job Details
TITLE: PA to European team - £33-35k - German & French - Investment
A global property investment company are now looking for a dynamic and business astute PA. This is a very high profile role required to support the European team in London. The division invests in industrial, retail, and office assets throughout Europe, with a primary focus on Germany, France and the UK. It is therefore essential for this position that the successful candidate be able to speak FLUENT German as well as English. Additional French would also be a huge advantage.
This will be a very busy role requiring high levels of energy and superb attention to detail. You will be supporting 4 exceptionally busy investment professionals with top class PA support. The team travels extensively and there will be a requirement for the PA to attend meetings with the team and clients at least twice a year outside of the UK.
A superb role for a graduate level candidate that wants not only a busy role but a position where you can really learn more about the business.
- Diary management - pro-actively manage the team`s diaries to ensure buffer times are allowed for travel, make appointments and arrange conference calls.
- Manage travel arrangements and process expense claims to ensure all work activities are scheduled effectively
- Telephone liaison - answer client queries, take messages and field calls where appropriate for the PEC team
- Manage incoming communication (including voicemail and email) and ensure that all mail is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare or update presentations and other client materials in co-operation with the team. This is predominantly, PowerPoint, In-Design and also updating the fund web site.
- Typing reports and general correspondence although the amount of day to day typing will be very limited.
- Assist with the organisation of client external and internal events
- Daily duties - filing, photocopying, opening and distributing the post
- Bilingual - German (fluent) & French (ideal but not necessity)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of common sense.
- Highly organised in prioritising and co-ordinating tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintaining a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Sociable and outgoing
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- An individual who wants to learn and understand the business
- PA / Team Support in a highly demanding environment
- Advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, Power point, MS Outlook). Experience of In-design would be advantageous, but not essential
- Degree level minimum
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in an office environment, preferably in a corporate environment
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, gender, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!