- Who We Are
- Contact Us
Morgan Spencer works with the best employers in London, so we get the pick of the best jobs in London. Our services are based upon a traditional customer service approach, we know you matter and that is why we care.
We get many great comments about our services, from both Candidates and Clients alike!
Why not contact us to find out why?
Or view our latest jobs here: Jobs in London
Credit Controller (French) - Global Financial Reporting Co Job Details
TITLE: Credit Controller - French or German: Europe, Middle East and Africa
My client provides global business and financial information and news which enables influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas.
The company has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, English and French OR German speaking Credit Controller to join their fast-paced Customer Financial Services team. Based in Central London, the team is responsible for the whole of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
The company employs more than 13,000 people in 185 locations around the world.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) and will work alongside internal departments, such as Sales, Communications and Installations to answer clients` queries. You will also work alongside our New York billing team to resolve pricing issues and terminal inventory disputes, as well as attend regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement. The role will also involve attending client visits when necessary.
Applicants should have experience of working within a high volume Credit Control
environment and possess excellent communication and customer service skills, along with the ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Logging all collection notes on database or the internal ticketing system.
- Terminal Inventory: Showing clients how to track terminal inventory through reports, advising of change activity, current subscriptions and real-time/3rd party services received for each user.
- Advising clients of costs due to removals/relocations/conversions and helping them with their own internal budgets.
- Analyzing MS-Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis.
- Top calibre candidate able to talking to CFO`s of MAJOR global organisations.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English and German or French essential.
- Experience of high volume credit control.
- Stable and solid experience.
- Fully proficient in Excel.
- Invoice processing experience.
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system is an advantage.
- Keen interest in financial markets.
- Experience of client visits is desirable.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, gender, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!