- Who We Are
- Contact Us
Morgan Spencer works with the best employers in London, so we get the pick of the best jobs in London. Our services are based upon a traditional customer service approach, we know you matter and that is why we care.
We get many great comments about our services, from both Candidates and Clients alike!
Why not contact us to find out why?
Or view our latest jobs here: Jobs in London
Team Secretary - London - City Financial Service Co. Job Details
Team Secretary - London - City Financial Service Co.
An International financial PR company with offices in the City of London is now looking for an dynamic team secretary.
We are looking for top quality candidates that have come from a corporate financial background. You must have solid experience in a secretarial position.
The successful applicant will be working within a busy team in a challenging environment which will offer you the career you are looking for.
There may be extra hours required from the successful candidate during busy periods but you will be suitable reimbursed.
- Meeting arrangements/diary management
- Secretarial support for the team - the focal point - managing the team.
- typing - minimum 50 wpm
- Correspondence, typing up minutes of meeting, taking dictation on to the screen, some audio typing (very little), and general typing of document as required using Microsoft Word 2000
- Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel 2000 - (pagination and data entry, not formulas)
- PowerPoint required on Microsoft PowerPoint 2000
- Constant client liaison by telephone (Chairman and senior executive level)
- Excellent telephone manner required with accurate message taking, passing onto person
- Concerned promptly and recognising when something is urgent.
- Proof reading everything prior to handing back to director/executive.
- Maintaining/updating of client production timetables and programmes in excel
- Photocopying, faxing, filing and booking couriers and taxis as required
- Flexibility to help other teams if required
1. Solid experience as a team secretary in a busy dept within a professional services company
2. Good standard of education
3. Typing speed of 50wpm+
4. Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
5. Willing to work extra hours
6. Team Player
Our REFER and REWARD scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.
The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processes in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998